Saturday, February 28, 2009


Okay so I made a few changes and here is number three... I made the vase flat to try to get more of the clear glass to show up on the out side of the blue water (glass). The stems in the water did melt in a little too much, I will need to work on that. The bouquet is better, more full. I think that I will layer it up a bit more on number 4. I know my mom will love the final bead for Mothers Day. She is a non computer user, lol So I know she will be surprised!
As for today it should be so much fun. I will be taking a glass class from Corina Tettinger. If you are new to beads you will have to look up this very very talented lady. Here is a link to her site, there are a lot of tutorials that are interesting so take a look. http://www.corinabeads.com/
I will so enjoy the next couple of days.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment