Friday, March 6, 2009

I spent the week end last week at the Eugene Glass School in the Cornia Tettinger class. It was great! I love Cornia. This is my second class with her over the years. What a wonderful teacher she is. So supportive and helpful to everyone she teaches. If you are a beginner get her book, it is like a bible to bead makers! If you are lucky enough to get in a class do it. For me, she gave me way too many ideas and tips to evolve my beads to the next level. The photo is a couple of the beads I made during the class. Just a little of what she was teaching. I even got a great aah ha on what I need to do to get my vase bead to what I see it to be... now all I need is the time on the torch! I only have a bit of time for my torch this week as I do have a day job I also love. I have been using the time to work on a few spacial things for an Artist Trunk show at the grand opening show at Firefly Beads in Springfield Oregon. I will be there this Saturday from 1-6. Stop by and say hi if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment