Sunday, March 29, 2009



Here is a center view. See the nippers on the shelf to the left, handy. I use them a lot so it is nice to have them right there. See the beads hanging, they are sets that I have made over the years when I have taken classes. I keep each set together so that I can reflect on the tricks and technique of all the different talent that I have been able to spend time with. There are several little glasses with assorted stringers, a cup for dead matches, a cup of water. Little glass dishes with scraps of color. To the left I have a two tier tool shelf. I covered wood blocks and nailed a couple of metal trays to them to hold an assortment of my favorite tools handy. The surface are tile samples that I bought to decide on my floor, these were not the winners. Then I have a metal cookie sheet that has only one raised edge. Sett the rod rest at the back. It is a socket holder .97 cents. It works well. This was step two..

No comments:

Post a Comment